The STEM Ambassador programme is a national government funded volunteering programme to inspire and engage young people with STEM.
- Use a STEM Ambassador to introduce a new topic and set a class challenge
- Use a STEM Ambassador to judge a STEM competition
- Request a STEM Ambassador to support your students to take part in a STEM Challenge (Local and National)
- Make your STEM themed weeks even more exciting with virtual and/ or face to face visitor – space week, science week, digital skills week,
- Esafety, environment week, and many more
- If you’re already running a STEM Club, a STEM Ambassador could support you with the club. If you are thinking of starting a club, a STEM
- Ambassador could help with your planning.
- To support Careers Days (Virtual and Face to Face)
Includes work packages supporting the Gatsby Benchmarks
- Maths and English through Science at Key Stage 1 & 2
- Hands on activities at Key Stage 3
- Mentoring at Key Stage 4
- Employability skills at Key Stage 5
Numeracy Business Challenge
A numeracy business challenge for students, relating to the hospitality sector, supporting Benchmark 6VIEW FILE...
Literacy Business Challenge
A literacy business challenge for students, produced by My Shropshire, supporting Benchmark 6VIEW FILE...
Problem Solving Business Challenge
A problem-solving business challenge for students, produced by Shropshire Museums, supporting Benchmark 6VIEW FILE...
Work Experience Opportunities at Severn Trent Water
Learn more about the range of virtual work experience opportunities offered by Severn Trent WaterVIEW FILE...