Future Skills Questionnaire: Introduction for Careers Leaders
Event Date: Thursday 17th November
Event Time: 3:30 pm
Categories: Careers Leads.
The Future Skills Questionnaire covers careers knowledge & skills, and skills for life & work, with versions tailored for key transition points throughout secondary education and students with SEND.
This webinar is designed for Careers Leaders in mainstream schools; special schools; alternative provision and sixth-forms who use Compass+
• Understand how the Future Skills Questionnaire can help you capture the learning outcomes of careers guidance based on your students perceptions.
• Understand how to generate and distribute Questionnaire links via the new email functionality
• Inform improvements to your careers programme.
• Ask us anything about Future Skills Questionnaire in the Q&A session, and
• Access free training and find out more about in-product support